Human Resources Director
Job Summary: As Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at 3D Cloud by Marxent. You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly. In this role you will be responsible for all human resources related activities.
- Working with senior leadership, you will own all human resources, recruiting and retention related activities.
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting employees, managers and executives in all related areas including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, staff relations, and people development, culture and training and development.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of open positions in collaboration with department managers
- Ensure organizational compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and recommended best practices; amend company policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Initiate and drive process to secure competitive employee benefits for annual open enrollment.
- Stay current on trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; apply this knowledge to shape changes in policy, practice, and resources.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends leveraging the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) and talent management system.
- Manage mid-year and annual performance review process.
- Design and facilitate employee, management and leadership training programs.
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact for employees on standard policies, benefits and processes.
- Assist with planning and execution of special events including organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, and team parties
- Partner with System Administration to manage access control, company assets, and policies.
- Assist with organizational security compliance and audit
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Communication, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources, with at least 4 years being an HR Generalist or Business Partner managing multiple functions of HR.
- Proven ability to build relationships with executives and leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and administer policies and programs to a remote workforce across multiple states
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote or office-based environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, within cross-functional teams and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including extremely strong written and verbal communication
- Open to travel (approximately 10% of the time)
- Knowledge of UKG/Kronos HR system
- Experience with supporting employees through an International Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and multi-states
- Ability to travel into the Miamisburg office as needed to manage operations and cultural events.
3D Cloud by Marxent is the leader in retail product visualisation. With patented 3D planners, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technologies, 3D Cloud is the #1 3D Commerce solution for kitchen, bath, furniture, and outdoor.
- E-Commerce: Shoppers design from photos and buy the room
- Sales Teams: Interior design and remote selling apps
- Enterprise: One platform to host and manage all 3D apps
We’re a down-to-earth company that makes out-of-this-world software and we’ve found that team members who are humble, have a sense of humor, and enjoy working and collaborating with others make the most successful additions to the Marxent family.
Benefits and Perks
- Hard work is rewarded and promotion from within
- Real ownership of projects
- Training and development
- Collaborative startup office environment
- Working with a talented international team
- Solutions you'll proudly share with your family and friends
- Flexible working
3D Cloud™ by Marxent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
3D Cloud™ by Marxent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 3D Cloud™ by Marxent complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
3D Cloud™ by Marxent expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of 3D Cloud™ by Marxent employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge